We encourage you to bring a team of up to three (3) people from your company if…
- Your company is growing fast but you feel your marketing needs a fresh infusion of new strategies, tactics, and ideas to stimulate that energy, a Microbrewed Marketing Workshop will give you that boost.
- You and your team have hit a plateau in your strategy, messaging, or automation because of company scaling, turnover, or market changes, Microbrewed Marketing Workshops will help you get to that next level sooner than later.
- Your marketing performance is moving in a direction you don’t really love and you want to turn it around, Microbrewed Marketing Workshops are a place to develop fresh marketing strategies and change course.
- You have a leadership role in either Marketing or Sales within your company
- Your Marketing and Sales efforts could use more alignment
- Your company utilizes HubSpot* Marketing Automation Software and you want to accelerate your implementation and improve your results.
- You have a basic familiarity with Inbound Methodology, buyer personas, and the buyer’s journey.
- You’re not sure where to start when it comes to identifying what content will be most beneficial for your inbound efforts — nor how to plan and create it on a regular basis.
If you want a pre-packaged, generic marketing solution, we don’t have any of those! But if you’re looking for a custom batch of marketing recommendations and solutions for your company, we’re ready to help you craft your customized plan.
Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided, so come hungry (and thirsty)!
* While this workshop is hosted and conducted by HubSpot Partner Agency Leaders from the Atlanta HubSpot User Group and a special guest from HubSpot headquarters in Boston, you do not need to be a HubSpot user to get tremendous value from this workshop.